A Jack-of-all-trades with a Masters in Computer Science and a minor in Data Science.
Life is a constant struggle between being a member of the community and standing out as an individual. I find a balance between both. I’m not big on introductions because actions speak louder and I believe people should grind until they no longer have to introduce themselves.
I acquired many key skills through academia and industry that set me apart, particularly
- A solid educational foundation in Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics, Graphical models, Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning
- Strong command line skills for working within virtualized machines (bash, tmux / screen, vim)
- Comfortable with TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Pandas, Numpy, NLTK, Scikit-learn
- Working on teams using distributed version control (e.g., Git, SVN)
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodology
- Developing and managing data and annotation processes for diverse machine learning projects.
- Good working knowledge of AWS, familiarity with algorithms and systems for Data Science (Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce)
- Experience working with GPU clusters, handling and processing enormous datasets
- A proven ability to build rapport with individuals from all backgrounds
I have a wide range of goals, interests and hobbies that allow me to socialize well and fit even in a diverse group of people. Coupled with my sense of humor and hard hitting logic, I etch my perspective into their minds in a thought provoking manner. Owing to my industry experience, I have refined my critical thinking and analytical skills, learnt how to effectively meet deadlines, balance priorities while working alone or within a team and work with diverse groups of people to complete assigned projects and tasks. I pride myself on being a fast learner willing to innovate, propose process improvement, contribute to a fast-growing team and take responsibility for his work.
My mission is to put machine learning algorithms into practice, while building my own expertise, with a good understanding of the fundamentals and best practices of deep learning. There is tremendous opportunity for innovative ideas and I plan to take a more high-risk, high-payoff approach to selected research projects in these directions. Making significant contributions using AI to fields other than computer science certainly excites me a lot.
It’s great that you made it this far. Check out the other cool stuff !!
- Personal email : snk dot nitin at gmail dot com
- Phone Number : +1(408)386-2890